Maybe you’ve been to a seminar, read my book, listened to some podcast episodes, but you want more!
I offer three primary ways to interact with me in more depth.
1. Interactive Zoom webinars give you an opportunity to try on some of these concepts in a safe setting, have some Q&A and come away with a PDF of keypoints and access to the video material afterward.
2. Zoom coaching puts you in a group of 4-6 for several sessions for a deeper experience.
3. I come to or zoom with your team for a customized interactive experience.
NEXT WEBINAR: The MLA: Theirs Zoom Webinar. We focus on ‘them,’ specifically group dynamics, relational patterns, de escalating reactivity in yourself and others. Anxiety is contagious in a group and often the most anxious person in the room has the most power. This webinar will help you notice and name what is going on in a group: ways to de escalate anxiety, how to move through sabotage when bringing change, how relational anxiety is generated, and what to do when you or your team is ‘stuck.’
I also offer limited slots for Zoom Small Group Coaching. The zoom group is 4 – 6 people over 6 sessions where we dive much deeper into a handful of tools. It also includes access to the full MLA video and tools. Ideal for those wanting a more personal experience and peer group learning.
The Book: The Language and the Tools
- Learn the universal sources of anxiety for everyone and the unique sources for you.
- Use systems theory tools to build health in yourself and your culture.
- Leaders, parents and teams have experienced transformation and relief from life long struggles using the tools in this book.
What The Kids Are Saying
Every leader faces a unique kind of anxiety that comes from knowing that we are not quite what we need to be. With disarming vulnerability and keen new insight, Steve Cuss invites us to look more deeply at the way we lead and the way our teams function. Through guided personal reflection and system analysis, Steve imparts wisdom that will help leaders last and churches thrive.
Steve recognizes what often remains invisible yet powerful within any organization – the perpetual buzz of anxiety. How we manage anxiety matters, and Steve provides wisdom for every one of us navigating the invisible forces at work impacting our work and our health.
Starting with words that resonate with your soul, Steve Cuss leads you on a journey of discovery and practical approach that will literally change your relationship with worry and anxiety. Every parent and leader needs this book.
Steve Cuss helps leaders apply living systems thinking to the Christian life and Christian leadership. He is a very engaging story teller who combines a clear grasp of system theory that he integrates effectively with his faith. His experience as chaplain and pastor provide a rich context for helping translate the power of system thinking into practical tools for Christian living. Every Christian will benefit from reading this book. Pastors, seminarians, and congregational leaders will find this an especially helpful resource.
The Videos & Templates: The Path To Transformation
- 10 videos plus downloadable templates to help you engage deeper.
- 3 Videos plus PDF guide for a facilitator to lead a group through 12 sessions.
- Specific guides on genograms and verbatims available a la carte for professionals.
The Podcast: Guests Talk Pressure and Tools
Listen as guests discuss their own leadership challenges, what makes them anxious, what they do when they are stuck. Some of our guests offer specific tools to help you deal with internal and relational anxiety. Some episodes feature guests, some offer tools from the book. New episodes each Monday.